- Olympic Winter Games: 2014 (9th)
- U.S. National Championships: 2016 (3rd), 2015 (2nd), 2014 (2nd), 2013 (7th), 2012 (4th), 2011, 2010 (5th), 2009 (bronze), 2008 (champion), 2007 (4th), 2006 (6th), 2005 (silver), 2004 (semifinalist), 2002 (semifinalist), 2001 (runner-up), 2000 (champion), 1997 (3rd), 1996 (3rd), 1994 (3rd)
- Men’s Worlds: 2015 (5th as alternate), 2012 (8th as alternate), 2008 (7th), 2000 (4th)
- U.S. Olympic Trials -- Curling: 2014 (4th), 2010 (bronze), 2006 (silver), 2002 (silver)
- U.S. Junior Men's Nationals: 1997, '95 and '94 (champion); 1992 (semifinalist), 1990 (runner-up); 1991 (alternate player)
- Junior Worlds: 1997 (9th), '95 (5th), '94 (bronze medalist), '92 (alternate player)
- U.S. Mixed Nationals: 2000 and 1998 (champion both years)
- World Challenge Round: 1994 (champion)
- World Junior Curling Championships All-Star Vice Skip: 1994
- U.S. Curling Association Male Athlete of the Year: 2000
- Continental Cup: 2008 (runner-up)
2016-17 Competition Schedule, Team Craig Brown:
||Shorty Jenkins Classic
||College Clean Restoration Classic
||St. Paul Cashspiel
||St. Paul, Minn.
||Huron ReproGraphics Oil Heritage Classic
|Dec. 30-Jan. 2
||U.S. Open of Curling
||Ed Werenich Golden Wrench Classic
About Craig Brown:
Curls out of: Madison Curling Club, Madison, Wis.
In his own words: There isn't another sport in the world that could have taken me around the world like curling. In the last 12 years, I have been overseas 20-some times.
First curling memory: Playing in a family bonspiel when I was about 8, I didn't know how to tell score, and was really sad until my dad told me we won the tournament.
Can't live without: "The Simpsons."
Favorites: Green Bay Packers, open draws for five.
Other favorite sports: Golf, soccer
Something unique: I hated the game when I was a little kid, then realized there was a lot to it, and I could travel around the world with it.
Curling mentor: Father
What I'd like the world to know about curling: It's harder than it looks; more strategy involved than any other sport I've ever played; can be enjoyed by anyone from 9 to 90.