|Teammates:||Erik Ordway, Ken Olson, Jim Ivey|
|Born:||September 11, 1960|
|Occupation:||Commodities broker/market analyst with Country Hedging, Inc.|
|Education:||Ag. business administration from the University of Minnesota|
|Family:||Married to Ann; three daughters, Kathy, Sara and Michelle|
|Year started curling:||1974|
- U.S. Olympic Team Trials for Curling: 1987 (4th)
- Minnesota Men's State Championship: 1987 (runner-up), 1995, 1997 (runner-up), 1998, 1999, 2005
- USCA Men's Second Chance: 1987
Other Curling Highlights:
- Winner of many bonspiels including: St. Paul International, St. Paul Winter Carnival, St. Paul Jack McCann Over 40, Madison Men's, Mapleton Men's, Mankato Men's, Gilbert Men's, LaCrosse Octoberfest, Kettle Moraine Men's, Cambridge Men's, Cambridge Mixed.
- Qualifier in numerous cash spiels including: St. Paul Cash Spiel (two time runner up), St. John's Travel Spiel, Ft. Francis Little Amik, Duluth Cash Spiel, Fargo Cash, Morgan Stanley (Madison, WI)
Curls out of:
St. Paul Curling Club
My father started curling in St. Paul in the late 1950's. I tagged along and eventually was allowed to pay when I was 14. I owe a lot of my passion for the sport to the late Curt Brundlies, who was a mentor to many juniors in St. Paul. Curt taught me the competitive game and took me to a number of bonspiels where I really learned what curling is about. I took of serious curling for most of the last 8 years to spend more tie at home with my young daughters. I'm really happy to be back competing.
Bruce Springsteen, Billy Joel, Pearl Jam, REM, Ray Charles, Frank Sinatra
Reading, Sudoku, Computers
Most memorable curling moment:
Packed stands on a Saturday Night in the St Paul Curling Club at 1987 Olympic Trials during our Championship Round win against Doug Jones from Seattle.