- Benefits of Membership
- Find a Club
- How to Join
- Membership Report
- Regional associations
- USCA Membership Database
To become a member of the United States Curling Association (USCA), an individual must belong to an active Member Club. Current Member Clubs can be found in the List of Member Clubs by State on the USA Curling website.
Clubs or other organizations seeking active member club status in the USCA should complete the Application for Membership. Requirements for membership are listed below. Details about annual USCA dues are located on the dues page. All questions should be directed to the Director of Growth & Development at email@example.com.
Prior to applying to the USCA, any club located in a geographic area covered by an existing state or regional curling association must apply to that association for membership. Current state/regional curling associations are listed on the USA Curling website. Applicants located outside of these geographic areas can apply as an “at-large” club.
Applications for USCA membership should be submitted by organizations at least sixty (60) days prior to the USCA’s annual Members’ Assembly. That meeting typically occurs in October. The Application for Membership should be submitted by the club’s Secretary. The Application requires clubs to attach the following information:
- Names, street addresses, and email addresses for all club members
- A copy of the Applicant’s Articles of Incorporation, Charter, and By-Laws, as applicable
Applicants must also agree to:
- Actively participate in the conduct of the affairs of the USCA and to abide by its rules and regulations;
- Select/admit its Individual Curlers without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation or national origin; and
- Refrain from engaging in activity that will endanger the 501(c)(3) tax exempt status of the USCA. (For more information see the Compliance Guide for 501(c)(3)Public Charities)
Please refer to Section 5 of the USCA bylaws for more details about the rights and responsibilities of members.
All Applications for Membership will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation or national origin. Election to membership will be by affirmative vote of a majority of the Members at the USCA’s annual Members’ Assembly. Provisional membership may be granted at the sole discretion of the Chief Executive Officer subject to election as provided for in USCA By-Laws Section 5.3(a) held at the next Members’ Assembly meeting.