- About Us
- Canoe Kayak Bloggers
- For the Media
- Meet the National Team
- Racing Rules
- Safe Sport
- Selection Criteria
- Case for Support
- Coaching & Leadership Conference
- Lake Placid International Regatta
- Sprint Officials Association
- Junior & Senior Sprint National Team Trials
- Elite Athlete Info
Sprint Selection Criteria
- **DRAFT 2015 Team USA Senior World Cups & World Championships (posted February 5, 2015) DRAFT**
- **DRAFT 2015 Team USA U23 World Championships Selection Criteria (posted February 5, 2015) DRAFT**
- **DRAFT 2015 Olympic Hopes Regatta Athlete Selection Procedures (posted February 4, 2015) DRAFT**
- **DRAFT 2015 Junior World Championships Athlete Selection Procedures (posted February 4, 2015) DRAFT**
For questions/comments please contact Michele Eray via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: The documents above represent a DRAFT version of the selection policy for Team USA (sprint) for the respective 2015 International Competitions. The policies will be placed on this page for a period of seven (7) days, for public consultation.
The aim of the Sprint Selection Committee (SSC) is to develop policies that are transparent and maximizes Team USA’s performance. Not all wishes will be accommodated; the SSC will on occasion make performance based decisions that are unpopular.
Please send your sprint feedback to Michele Eray at email@example.com by 5pm CST on Tuesday, February 10, 2015. The policy will then be reviewed by the SSC, the Sprint Coaches Association Directors, and the Sprint High Performance Committee before final publication on this page.
Slalom Selection Criteria
- 2015 Slalom World Championships, Slalom World Cups & ICF Ranking Races
- 2015 Junior and U23 National Team Trials Rules and Junior and U23 National Team Selection Criteria
For questions/comments please contact Rafal Smolen via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.