Paracanoe Team TrialsLake Placid, New York
To be eligible for selection to the USA Team competing in the Paracanoe events at the 2014 International Canoe Federation (ICF) Canoe Sprint World Championships in Moscow, Russia August 6-10, 2014, athletes with an ICF eligible disability must review the following selection procedures prior to registering for Paracanoe Trials, online:
Ready to register for Paracanoe Team Trials?
Note: For Trials, each competitor must be a current USA Canoe/Kayak member, in good standing. For questions, please contact Gerald Babao via email at email@example.com.
Online Registration to open on Sunday, June 15, 2014 (closes June 22, 2014).
Athletes who did not compete at previous World Championship Trials OR who have changes to their diagnosis/disability since being classified MUST include the following three (3) documents:
- ICF Paracanoe Athlete Certificate of Diagnosis (must be legible, signed by a physician, and not just a diagnostic code)
- Declaration of Medical Complications and Emergency Measures (including all medications)
- ICF Paracanoe Athlete Information and Consent
2014 ICF Canoe Sprint World Championships InfoMoscow, Russia
Required Documents to Accept Nomination to the National Team
- 2014 USA Canoe/Kayak Athlete Agreement (Sprint)
- 2014 USA Canoe/Kayak Athlete Code of Conduct (Paracanoe)
- Information for the athletes who will have to obtain a REGULAR Russian VISA at a Russian Consulate
- Photo Examples
Official Event Website
- Contact Gerald Babao via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.