2012 USA Canoe/Kayak Marathon Trials
Lanier Canoe and Kayak Club welcomes paddlers and friends from across the United States to the 2012 US Marathon Team Trials. This event is the qualifier to represent the United States at The Marathon World Championships in Rome, Italy.
The Olympic Venue offers a marathon lap course with views allowing spectators to see the entire racecourse. Individual races will be on Saturday with team boat races on Sunday.
Registration deadline is May 16.
See you on the water.
- Race distances will be in accordance with ICF World Championship requirements.
- Entry Fee: $45 for 1 event, $70 for 2 events
- Registration and athlete check‐in will be open Friday 4pm ‐ 6pm and Saturday 7am at the base of the Olympic Finish Tower
- Athlete meeting 8:30am at the base of the Finish Tower
- 9 am Race Time
- Signed waiver and USA C/K membership required to participate in this event.