2013 USA Canoe/Kayak Paracanoe Team Trials
Lake Placid, New York
Entry deadline: June 21, 2013.
Entry form and Paracanoe documents must be postmarked no later than June 21, 2013 to be considered eligible.
Mail completed documents to:
Cape Ability Outrigger Ohana, Inc.
Attn: Jan Whitaker
560 Shore Drive
West Henrietta, NY 14586
Alternatively, entrants may also:
Scan and e-mail to email@example.com, or;
Fax to USA Canoe/Kayak office at 704-348-4418 (attn: Gerald Babao).
The deadline for entries sent electronically is 11:59pm EDT, June 21, 2013. Athletes may authorize a coach to submit their entry; however, athletes (not coaches) are responsible for meeting the entry deadlines.
Please download, review and fill out the following forms:
- 2013 Paracanoe Athlete Selection Procedures (contains Registration Form)
- ICF Paracanoe Athlete Information & Consent Form
- ICF Athlete Diagnosis Form
- ICF Paracanoe Athlete Certificate of Diagnosis Form
For questions/comments, please contact:
- Deb Smith Page, DebSmithPage@aol.com
- Jan Whitaker, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gerald Babao, email@example.com
HotelPlanner.com provides the guaranteed lowest hotel rates for team and fans of Team USA Canoe/Kayak. Book your hotel today by clicking on the USA Canoe/Kayak specific link below: