2012 USA Canoe/Kayak Sprint National Championships
Seattle, WashingtonAug. 23 - 26, 2012
The Seattle Canoe and Kayak Club (SCKC) is pleased to host the 2012 USA CANOE KAYAK Sprint National Championships and the Masters Sprint National Championships, August 23rd through 26th, at the Green Lake Small Craft Center (GLSCC), in Seattle, Washington. The GLSCC is located at the Southwest corner of beautiful Green Lake, in North Seattle. Green Lake is a popular recreation area totally surrounded by parkland.
To Register Click
- Paracanoe Entry Fee, $75 -- registration extended to Tuesday, Aug. 9
- The 2012 USA C/K Sprint National Championships is open to International Athletes.
- All US participants in the USA C/K Sprint National Championships must be a current registered member of USA C/K on July 1, 2012. Club membership will be determined my athletes listed on the USA C/K roster on July 1, 2012.
- Nominal entries shall be due no later than August 2, 2012.
- Entries will be submitted by teams via an online entry system. A notification will be made on the USA C/K website when the online system becomes active. (additional information will be posted here.)
- A virtual scratch meeting will take place no later than August 16, 2012. Members will be notified when the date is set.
The regatta will take place at the Green Lake Small Craft Center http://www.seattle.gov/parks/boats/grnlake.htm located at the south end of Green Lake in Seattle Washington.
• take exit #169, 45th/50th Street exits
• turn West
• Stay on 50th to Stone Way/Green Lake Way.
• Turn right and go 1/4 mile
• veer left onto W. Green Lake Way N
• The facility is 1/4 mile on the right, next to the historic Aqua Theater.
The Awards Banquet will be held in the evening on Saturday August 25th. The venue will be the South Seattle Community College http://www.southseattle.edu. Attendees will be able to sign up when they register for the regatta.