- Adam Van Grack, Interim Chairman
- Ariel Farrar-Wellman
- Bob Balk
- Brad Pennington
- France Jacot
- Mike Knopp
- Scott Mann
France Jacot, Independent Director
France Jacot is a highly trusted marketing partner, strategist and consultant, with practical experience and success working in collaboration with clients ranging from midsize organizations to Fortune 200 companies. Her 20 year career has focused on insight driven growth strategies and breakthrough marketing.
In 2011 Ms. Jacot founded BrainyFrog Marketing & Consulting (brainyfrog.com). BrainyFrog offers a full range of marketing services to make your business Leap Forward! France revitalizes client organizations and adds to their success by:
- Identifying consumer insights and defining business opportunities;
- Creating and driving portfolio & brand plans;
- Establishing and operationalizing brand identities; and
- Delivering marketing materials. Approaches include: consulting on projects; leading workshops, and development of business processes & templates. Her passion is to promote her clients’ success – that is how she measures her own success.
BrainyFrog takes a distinct approach to this by:
- Delivering “top tier” marketing results, without the overhead costs of large marketing/ad agencies
- Maintaining a roster of hand-selected individuals with functional expertise that add value on specific projects & for industry expertise
- Establishing an operating approach that is collaborative, results oriented and focused on creating a trusting relationship with her clients
Prior to BrainyFrog, France held consumer marketing positions that gave her the opportunity to develop growth strategies for branded portfolios. She has held leadership positions at Kellogg’s, Coca-Cola, and Capital One and her experience spans 25 countries in Europe, Asia and the Americas.
Her most recent corporate position was Director of Consumer Marketing at The Kellogg Company, where she led the All Family Cereal Portfolio, a $1Billion retail business. She was handpicked by Senior Management of The Kellogg Company, to work as part of a dream team, to retake #1 Market Share position from General Mills. She was fortunate enough to be part of an elite team of professionals who were successful in winning back cereal leadership through strategic, smart and bold management of their portfolio.
France holds an Honors Business Administration degree (HBA) from the Richard Ivey School of Business, University of Western Ontario, in London, Canada. She has also studied business at Universite de Louvain-La-Neuve in Belgium.