Anna Minto, Independent Director
Anna Minto is a sought-after and highly trusted advisor, with outstanding experience and success working in collaboration with Fortune 500 CEOs, senior leadership teams, and Boards. Her 20+ year career has focused on “consumer centric” industries, including retail, grocery, restaurant, consumer services, health & beauty care, and consumer packaged goods. She has a particular passion for, and deep understanding of consumers, their purchasing power, and how to innovate and market to them.
In 2009 she founded and became CEO of Transformational Change, LLC. The company takes large corporations to the next level. We fuel businesses to solve problems, drive change and grow profits. We do this by: (1) tightly diagnosing and defining the issues and opportunities; (2) clarifying and influencing the strategic agenda; (3) leading organizations on their transformation journeys; and (4) operationalizing robust implementation. Services include: leading and consulting on corporate projects; advising CEOs and their leadership teams; one-on-one consultative executive coaching; temporarily filling vacant senior leadership roles; developing and leading innovative workshops and customized keynote speeches.
Transformational Change takes a distinct approach to this by:
- Delivering “top tier” consulting, without the overhead costs of large consulting companies
- Leveraging a virtual network of consultants (primarily former McKinsey, BCG and Bain consultants), and former Fortune 500 executives
- Encouraging client team participation, for hands-on, day-to-day mentoring and development
Anna also participates in corporate governance
- Board member of United States Olympic Committee – USA Canoe/Kayak, Independent Director, and co-chair of the Finance Committee
- Board member of InsightsNow! Inc, a privately held innovative consumer research company serving Fortune 500 clients
Prior to Transformational Change, Anna was a Partner and Managing Director of The Boston Consulting Group, where she led client service teams for 17 years, based out of London, Boston, New York and Dallas. In addition she held governance positions as a lead officer for the Consumer Practice area, Organization Practice area, Career Development Committee and Women's Initiative. She is also the author of multiple articles on strategy, innovation and marketing, organization, culture and leadership, cost cutting and implementation.
- Managing Director of Golden Seeds, the third-largest US Angel investment fund, dedicated to delivering above market returns through the empowerment of women entrepreneurs and the people who invest in them
Anna holds an MBA with Distinction from Harvard Business School, and prior to that was a Brand Manager at Procter & Gamble. She is a citizen of the US, Canada and the UK.