Get in USA Boxing’s Corner
Become a sponsor of USA Boxing
USA Boxing, the Olympic National Governing Body for amateur boxing in the United States, invites you to get on board as we move forward to the 2016 Olympics in Rio de Janeiro. Your sponsorship creates opportunities for U.S. boxers to thrive athletically and personally at all levels, and helps us get closer to reaching our goal of leading the best amateur boxing team in the world.
Boxing began as an Olympic sport in 1904, and the United States leads the all-time medal count with 111 medals (49 gold, 23 silver, and 39 bronze). In 2012, women’s boxing made its Olympic debut, and Team USA brought home medals in two of the three weight classes with a gold-medal performance by Middleweight Claressa Shields and bronze medal for Flyweight Marlen Esparza.
Sponsorship levels range from $10,000 to upwards of $1,000,000 for the 2012-16 quadrennial depending on your company’s level of commitment to the growth of amateur boxing. Interested in what USA Boxing has to offer?
- USA Boxing is home to 37,272 members (2011)
- We stream our national events live on USABoxing.org and provide unique advertising space on our video player for thousands of visitors to see
- The USA Boxing monthly newsletter The Neutral Corner provides sponsors with print advertising space for it’s email database of 28,000+
- USA Boxing social networks (Twitter/Facebook) are home to over 30,000 followers. Partner with us and your brand can be featured on them!
- National events provide high levels of exposure to the boxing community. Title and Presenting sponsorships are available as well as Gold, Silver and Bronze sponsorship opportunities.
- USA Boxing has over 1,800 clubs where amateur boxers train (2011)
- Our membership is 91% Male and 9% Female (2011)
- 42.5% of USA Boxing Membership is between the ages of 18-40, with 29.5% under the age of 18 (2011)
- Boxers were rated “Americas Best Athletes” by ESPN (2009)
- USABoxing.org garners thousands of unique visitors every week, and that number grows exponentially during events
Get in USA Boxing’s corner today! Contact Rob Howe, Marketing Manager for USA Boxing at firstname.lastname@example.org or 719-866-2307 for more information on how you can partner with USA Boxing and help lead us back to the top of the medal stand.