Board of Directors Election
MEETING DATES: October 11 – 14, 2012
ELECTION DATE: Friday, October 12 PLACE: SeaGate Centre, Toledo, Ohio The open Board of Directors’ positions are:
ELECTION DATE: Friday, October 12
PLACE: SeaGate Centre, Toledo, Ohio
The open Board of Directors’ positions are:
- Women’s Director
- Official’s Director
- Affiliated Organization Director
- Independent Director
- Athlete Director (AAC Chair) – elected by the AAC at their annual meeting
The voting delegates of USA Boxing will only vote on the Women’s Director and the Official’s Director.
The Board of Directors selects an Independent Director.
The Affiliated Organization Director is chosen by the affiliated organizations as a group.
Included in this packet you will find:
- The Candidate Election Requirements & Procedures
- The Declaration of Candidacy Form (for all positions EXCEPT ATHLETE)
- Background Check Form (for Independent Director candidates)
To be considered for any of these open positions, you must first and foremost meet the qualifications as outlined in the CANDIDATE ELECTION PROCESS, complete the Declaration of Candidacy form and return it to USA BOXING no later than close of business (5pm MDT) on