- 2010-2011 Inductees
- 2011-2012 Inductees
- 2012-2013 Inductees
- 2013-2014 Inductees
- 2014-2015 Inductees
- Hall of Fame Criteria
The USABS Hall of Fame Committee will consider nominees for the Hall of Fame in the following two categories:
2) Sport Contributor
Athlete Nominee Qualifications
An Athlete nominee for the Hall of Fame must meet the following criteria:
1) Must have competed internationally representing the United States of America;
2) Must be retired for a minimum of 10 years;
3) Must have demonstrated a high level of character, teamwork, integrity, ability, sportsmanship and perseverance.
Sport Contributor Nominee Qualifications
A Sport Contributor nominee for the Hall of Fame must meet the following
1) The candidate must have made a significant impact on the sport at the national and/or international level as a coach, official, officer, committee member, board member, team leader, manager or other role of relevant contribution;
2) Must have made a significant contribution to the sport over a period of at least 5 years;
3) Must possess a high moral code of integrity, character and commitment to the sports of bobsled and skeleton.
All applications will be reviewed and decided upon by the Hall of Fame Committee. Each qualified nominee’s application will be considered for up to five years, and there is no limit on how many times an individual can be nominated. It is up to the discretion of the Hall of Fame Committee to decide
how many nominees will be inducted in any given year.