USA Bobsled and Skeleton
Combine TestThe coaching staff and CEO of the USBSF have agreed on a standard "Combine" test that will be used for the 2007-2008 season.
All bobsled and skeleton athletes will be tested in the following:
* 15m sprint
* 30m sprint
* 45m sprint
* 60m sprint
* 30-fly (between 15 & 45 eye)
* 35m 15k sled tow (flying time from 15m to 35m)
* Vertical jump (with a switchmat)
* Shot toss (16lb men bob,12lb women bob & men skel, 8 lb women skel)
* Power-clean(from the ground)
* Back-squat (3 rep max top of the thigh parallel to the ground) or front squat (if there is concern of a back injury)
The Final Combine that is required of all athletes to be considered for the National Team will be given the 1st week of Oct. prior to the National Team selection races.