USAB Announces New High Performance Coach Pool
USA Badminton proudly announces the new High Performance Coach Pool (HPCP).
The HPCP is a group of Level 4 High Performance Coaches who assist USA Badminton in matters pertaining to high performance athlete and coach development. The HPCP is appointed by USAB primarily to:
- Lead, organize, provide technical, tactical and administrative support to the assigned athletes.
- Provide technical, strategic feedback to the Director of Coaching & High Performance (DCHP), Coaching Advisory Group (CAG) and the High Performance Advisory Group (HPAG) where relevant.
- Work with the DCHP, High Performance Advisory Group (HPAG) and the Junior Advisory Group (JAG) in Talent Identification and Talent Development Programs.
- Work with the DCHP in athlete development projects.
- Work with DCHP in coach development projects.
For more information click HERE or contact Mohan Subramaniam, USA Badminton Director of Coaching & High Performance.