Contact: Bob Cook--BWF Senior Working Group (email@example.com)
1. Players/teams interested in going to the World Seniors must submit to the USAB their name, birth date, partners and events in which they wish to qualify by 1/31/2011.
2. US players with foreign partners can sign up and will be qualifiers where spots are available on 1/31/2011, provided that the foreign players are permitted by their own country's quota.
3. In events where more than 4 players/teams sign up: The USAB will notify the players/teams who must qualify in a playoff at the US Senior Nationals in North Carolina from 3/24 to 3/26 (Contact: Paul Knechtel at firstname.lastname@example.org or 336-234-9761).
4. Players/teams (US-foreign teams included) signing up after 1/31/2011 will be on a first come, first serve basis. They will be placed as a qualifier in events where spots are available. If all qualifier spots are full, then they will be put on the waiting list in the order received.
5. If a player switches partners then it will be considered a new team.
6. All qualifying players/teams must submit their entry fees by 5/31/2011. If payment is not received then they will be dropped from the qualifiers' list and players from the waiting list will be offered those spots.
7. Deadline: Up until five days before the tournament entry deadline players/teams will be allowed to fill any event until the 4 qualifier limit is reached.