The Officials and Rules Committee:
- provides the format for the training, certification and recertification of Judge Candidates, Regional and National judges;
- ensures the accuracy of the list of qualified Judges for each USA Archery event and, upon the request of the Tournament Director, provides a list of those Judges qualified to be considered for the position of Director of Shooting for the Association's Championships.
- publish all newsletters or special infomation related to the rules, touranments and other matters deemed pertinent by the Committee
- reply to all written inquiries concerning rules interpretations and disputes and work closely with the USAA office in all matters pertaining to this committee.
- update all USAA material related to rules to ensure they are always current with the rules of FITA.
- submit annual budget and reports on committee activities.
Officials and Rules Committee:
Chair: Tom Green
West Representative - Marty Swanson
South Representative - Lenny Schwade
North Representative - Don Casteel
East Representative - Verna Semple