- Find It
- Audit Committee
- Ethics Committee
- JOAD Committee
- Judicial Committee
- Nominating and Governance Committee
- Officials and Rules Committee
- USAA Athletes Advisory Committee
The Officials and Rules Committee:
- provides the format for the training, certification and recertification of Judge Candidates, Regional and National judges;
- ensures the accuracy of the list of qualified Judges for each USA Archery event and, upon the request of the Tournament Director, provides a list of those Judges qualified to be considered for the position of Director of Shooting for the Association's Championships.
- publish all newsletters or special infomation related to the rules, touranments and other matters deemed pertinent by the Committee
- reply to all written inquiries concerning rules interpretations and disputes and work closely with the USAA office in all matters pertaining to this committee.
- update all USAA material related to rules to ensure they are always current with the rules of FITA.
- submit annual budget and reports on committee activities.
Officials and Rules Committee:
West Representative - Bob Pian
South Representative - Michael Hollman
North Representative - Linda Cockrell
East Representative - Megan Tierney
Athlete Representative - Diane Watson