- Coach Locator
- Certification Course Schedule
- Mobile Coach
- Background Screening
- Certification Program
- Certification Renewal
- Course Feedback
- Coach Education
- Coach of the Year Awards
- Coaching Opportunities
- Shop USA Archery
- Forms and Policies
Why do I need SafeSport?
SafeSport is a required course for Level 1 instructors and volunteers who have routine access to minors within a USA Archery or Club event or activity and all Level 2 and higher instructors and coaches. Please review USA Archery’s SafeSport Code of Conduct policy for more information.
When do I need to complete my SafeSport training?
USA Archery requires all Level 1 instructors and volunteers who have routine access to minors to obtain SafeSport prior to assisting within a USA Archery or Club event or activity. All Level 2 and higher instructors and coaches should complete SafeSport training prior to becoming a certified instructor or coach.
How do I get SafeSport Training?
- Visit the SafeSport website to begin your training.
- To register for your training, please click here or scroll to the bottom of the SafeSport homepage and click on Register.
- Please be sure to indicate your organization is USA Archery.
- SafeSport Code of Conduct Policy
- Frequently Asked Questions
- USA Archery Reporting Form - fill out and send the completed form to email@example.com