It's quick and easy to be in compliance with SafeSport:
- Login to your USA Archery member account
- Click "Apply for Range Pass" on the left side menu
- Complete the application form
- Click Here for instructions on how to Register to Complete SafeSport training.
- SafeSport Code of Conduct Policy
- Frequently Asked Questions
- USA Archery Reporting Form - fill out and send the completed form to email@example.com
What is SafeSport?
Athletes will perform better, soar higher, and get more from sport if they feel safe. SafeSport seeks to create a healthy, supportive environment for all participants. Through education, resources, and training, SafeSport will help members of the sport community recognize, reduce, and respond to misconduct in sport. Read our comprehensive FAQ on SafeSport and 2014 changes.
Why do I need SafeSport?
SafeSport is a required course for Level 1 instructors and volunteers who have routine access to minors within a USA Archery or Club event or activity and all Level 2 and higher instructors and coaches. Please review USA Archery’s SafeSport Code of Conduct policy for more information.
When do I need to complete my SafeSport training?
USA Archery requires all Level 1 instructors and volunteers who have routine access to minors to obtain SafeSport prior to assisting within a USA Archery or Club event or activity. All Level 2 and higher instructors and coaches should complete SafeSport training prior to becoming a certified instructor or coach.
How do I get SafeSport Training?
- Visit the SafeSport website to begin your training.
- To register for your training, please click here or scroll to the bottom of the SafeSport homepage and click on Register.
- Please be sure to indicate your organization is USA Archery.