- Find It
- Junior Dream Team
- Resident Athlete Program
- US Archery Team
- National Ranking System
- Making the US Olympic or Paralympic Archery Team
- Women's Excellence Program
- International Events
- Team Selection Procedures
The Women’s Excellence Program (WXP) was designed to increase the international competitive presence of the USA women’s recurve team. The program focuses on a combination of mental and technical skill development, improving communication skills, team building, and training for pressure situations. WXP camps take place two to three times per year at the Olympic Training Center in Chula Vista, CA.
The 8-12 camp spaces available for archers will be awarded by the following priority:
1. Top 8 athletes from the final 2013 USAT Ranking(NRS) for the Female Senior Recurve Division.
2. Athletes ranked 9th and 10th in the Female Senior Recurve Division.
3. Top 5 athletes in the Female Junior Recurve Division with the highest rank receiving the highest priority.