- Sanctioned Tournaments
- Outdoor Nationals
- International Tournaments
- Mail In Tournaments
- Flight Archery
- Traditional Archery
- Certification Clinics
- USA Archery Camps
- Event Organization
- National Records
- World Records
- World Archery Performance Awards
- Shop USA Archery
- Forms and Policies
- Find It
- Junior Dream Team
- Resident Athlete Program
- US Archery Team
- National Ranking System
- Making the US Olympic or Paralympic Archery Team
- Women's Excellence Program
- International Events
- Team Selection Procedures
The National Ranking System (NRS) takes into consideration archers' placements throughout the year at USA Archery's National and USAT Qualifier events as well as finishes in World Cups, World Championships and Olympic competition.
In order to receive a national ranking, you must be a USA Archery member in good standing.
Your ranking will be used to determine:
- Placement on the Senior United States Archery Team (USAT)
- Eligibility to compete for the U.S. in the World Cup series
- Eligibility for USOC athlete support programs
(note: for the above requirements you must be a U.S. citizen, however, any member is eligible for a ranking)
The "National Ranking System 101" document is a step-by-step framework for how the NRS functions, and how it is implemented within USA Archery's programs.
Looking for the National Rankings? All National Rankings have moved to the US Archery Team page.