The process by which athletes qualify for U.S. teams to major international competitions, such as the International Paralympic Committee Long Course World Championships and the Paralympic Games, is generally posted 12-18 months before the competition. U.S. Paralympics or the relevant national governing body may use other methods, including invitation, to select teams to other international competitions.
- 2015 IPC Swimming World Championships Selection Procedures
- IPC Swimming World Championships - MQS and MET (Qualification Period - May 25, 2014 - May 25, 2015)
- 2015 Parapan American Games - Athlete Selection Procedures
- Parapan American Games - Minimum Qualification Standards (Qualification Period - January 1, 2014 - July 6, 2015)
- 2015 Parapan American Games - Coach Selection Procedures
- 2015 Parapan American Games - Additional Official Selection Procedures
- 2015 Parapan American Games - Team Leader Selection Procedures