2012 U.S. Paralympic
Women's Goalball Team
After winning the gold medal at the Beijing 2008 Paralympic Games, the U.S. Paralympic Women's Goalball Team had high expectations at the London 2012 Paralympic Games. However, the team finished eighth of 10 teams.
- Jen Armbruster (Portland, Ore./Portland, Ore.)
- Lisa Czechowski (Boonton, N.J./Tucson, Ariz.)
- Amanda Dennis (Peachtree City, Ga./Peachtree City, Ga.)
- Asya Miller (Leeper,Mich./Portland, Ore.)
- Robin Theryoung (Colorado Springs, Colo./Colorado Springs, Colo.)
- Jordan Walters (Colorado Springs, Colo./Boulder, Colo.)
The U.S. men did not qualify for the 2012 Games.
The 2016 U.S. Paralympic Goalball Teams will be announced in 2016. The team will be determined based on selection procedures developed by
United States Association of Blind Athletes, the High Performance Management Organization for goalball in the United States, and approved by the United States Olympic Committee.
For more information on goalball, visit USABA.org.