- Holiday Revival (12/24/13)
- Seeing The World (7/29/13)
- Figure Skating's "Off Season" (5/6/13)
- The Magic Of U.S. Championships (1/28/13)
- Sochi-Da! (12/13/12)
- Fifteen Years And Counting... (11/4/12)
Meryl Davis is an ice dancer who earned the 2011 World Figure Skating Championships gold medal and 2010 Olympic silver medal with partner Charlie White. Davis has been skating with White since 1997 and in that time they have become one of the most decorated U.S. ice dance teams in history, earning eight Grand Prix gold medals, three Grand Prix Final gold medals and four U.S. titles. The one medal they are missing is Olympic gold. Follow Meryl as she blogs about her experiences on her road to the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games.