- Tradition Of Championships (1/27/14)
- Music Choices (9/14/13)
- Repping The Stars And Stripes (7/2/13)
- Leaving It All On The Ice (3/25/13)
- A Day In The Life (1/9/13)
- Skating In Japan, Skating For Japan (11/27/12)
- Fifteen Years And Counting... (11/4/12)
Charlie White is an ice dancer who earned the 2011 World Figure Skating Championships gold medal and 2010 Olympic silver medal with partner Meryl Davis. White has been skating with Davis since 1997 and in that time they have become one of the most decorated U.S. ice dance teams in history, earning eight Grand Prix gold medals, three Grand Prix Final gold medals and four U.S. titles. The one medal they are missing is Olympic gold. Follow Charlie as he blogs about his experiences on his road to the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games.