The Team USA Media Summit was a three-day opportunity for print, broadcast, internet and photo journalists to conduct interviews with and gain access to Team USA's top Olympic and Paralympic hopefuls just months before the 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games. During this conference, athletes participated in press conferences, broadcast interviews, photo sessions, roundtable interviews, sport demonstrations, new media sessions and lifestyle segments.
The USOC has hosted a Team USA Media Summit each Olympic year since 1988. Host cities have included Atlanta, Chicago, Colorado Springs, Houston, New York City and Salt Lake City. The 2012 event took place at the Hilton Anatole in Dallas, Texas, May 12-15.
- Media Guide (.pdf, updated May 12)
- Press Conference and Roundtable Quotes (added throughout the event)
- Athlete and Coach Participant List (.pdf)
- Athlete City and State Affiliations (sortable .xls)
- Schedule (.pdf)
- Hilton Anatole Facilities Map (.pdf)
- Sport Demonstrations (.pdf)
- U.S. Olympic Hall of Fame Announcement
- Olympic Games Media Services Press Conference (.mp3)