What is a Judge and How Do I Find One?
USA Archery's Judges officiate tournaments on the local, state, regional, national and international levels. USA Archery Judges work to ensure fairness and integrity on the field of play at all times by enforcing competition regulations. Click here for a list of judges who can officiate at your tournament.
If you are a Judge, and would like to order shirts, accessories or tools, click here.
- World Archery Rule Book
- World Archery Bylaws
- Rules Interpretations
- World Archery Judges' Guidebook
- Online Judge Assessment Form - this form may be completed online and automatically submitted
- Judge Stipend Form
- General World Archery Announcements and Judge Information
- Judge Homepage
To apply to be accepted as a Certified Judge you must:
- Have a current USA Archery Membership
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Successfully completed SafeSport training
- Successfully completed a Background Screening
- Click here to complete the application form
- Click here to pass a short test. Responses can be referenced from the World Archery Rule Books and Judge's Guidebook.
Once you meet all the requirements and pass the test, your name will be added to our mailing list for Judge related correspondence. Your training will consist primarily at being involved at the State and Regional level working along side more experienced Judges. If you choose to progress as a Judge, you can move on to the National, Continental and International Judge levels. Judges must agree to comply with established standards in place for re-certification.