Basic Job Duties:
- Prepare and enter deposits.
- Accounts payable to include expense reports.
- Review and check employee and volunteer expense reports. Assist with coding and reconciliation of corporate credit card statement.
- Assist with preparing financial statements for multiple entities.
- Assist with preparation for fiscal year end audit for non-profit organization.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- College degree and/or equivalent work experience.
- Strong computer skills with Microsoft Office (Work, Excel, Outlook) and Quickbooks.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Experience and understanding of non-profit, volunteer based organizations.
Please submit a letter of application, current resume, and a list of references to firstname.lastname@example.org