The Kamloops Sunrays Synchronized Swim Club is seeking someone to fill the position of Head Coach to help take our programming and swimmer development to the next level. If you are a certified Level 3 coach (or working towards) with excellent leadership abilities and a desire to lead one of the Province's proven stable and growing clubs, here is your opportunity.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrate ability to support and promote Kamloops Sunrays Synchro Club's vision, mission and values
- Ability to provide mentorship and promote coach development
- Demonstrate skills in developing team unity with athletes and coaches
- Work in conjunction with the Board of Directors
- Oversee all programming including Recreational, Provincial, National and Master level athletes
- Demonstrate managerial and leadership abilities
- Ability to monitor, advise and promote athlete development
The position requires a minimum of 30 hours/week. Remuneration will be dependent on qualifications and experience. A hiring committee will review all applications and select those candidates chosen for interviews. All applications will be kept confidential.
Please submit your resume in confidence to Sandy Hohensee, President c/o Kamloops Sunrays (firstname.lastname@example.org).