Current Residence: Riverside, Calif.
- 2012 Paralympic Games, 8th (time trial, pursuit)
- 2008 Paralympic Games, bronze (time trial)
- 2011 Second place, individual Time Trial & Road Race (C1) - U.S. Paralympics Road Cycling Championships, Augusta, GA
- 2010: Bronze medal, Individual Time Trial (C1); sixth place, Individual Road Race (C1) – UCI Para-cycling Road World Championships, Quebec, Canada
- 2009: Bronze medal, Individual Time Trial (LC4); sixth place, Individual Road Race (LC4) – UCI Para-cycling Road World Championships, Bogogno, Italy
- 2008: Bronze medal, Individual Time Trial LC 4 – Paralympic Games, Beijing, China2007: Bronze medal (Individual Time Trial) – UCI Paracycling World Championships, Bordeaux, France
Facts: Zahn was diagnosed with Charcot-Marie-Tooth syndrom in high school, which is a condition characterized by a slow progressive degeneration of the muscles in the periphery of the body. At the time, he was playing several sports and decided to concentrate on cycling. The physical challenges he faces every day and the surgery he has endured have strengthened his character and allowed him to focus on achieving his goals.
US Para Cycling