Height: 5' 6"
Birthplace: San Francisco, Calif.
High School: Acalones High School
College: Sophomore business administration major at Penn State University
Club: Massialas Foundation at Halberstadt
Coach: Greg Massialas
Current U.S. Ranking: #5
Current World Ranking: #86
- 2009-2010 and 2010-2011 All-American
- 2009-2010 Junior World Cup Points Standings Winner
Senior World Championship Teams: 2008
Junior World Championship Teams: 2011 (Gold), 2010 (Gold - Team, Bronze - Individual)
Recent Competition History
- Silver - USA Fencing National Championships (Division I)
- 12th - La Coruna World Cup
- 22nd - Venice Grand Prix
- 57th - Havana World Cup
- Gold - Junior World Championships (Team)
- Silver - NCAA Championships
- Silver - USA Fencing Summer Nationals (U20)
- Bronze - Junior World Championships (Individual)
- Bronze - Isla de Margarita Senior World Cup
- Bronze - Modling Junior World Cup (U20)
- Seventh - North American Cup A (Division I)
- 12th - USA Fencing Summer Nationals (Division I)
- 13th - London Junior World Cup (U20)
- 14th - North American Cup B (U20)
- 18th - Luxembourg Junior World Cup (U20)
- 8th - Senior World Team Championships
How did you start fencing?
My father started my sister and I.
What is your motivation?
My motivation is to keep trying to become better and do better internationally.
Who has influenced your fencing career and how?
My sister has influenced me a lot over the years because she has always been successful, and has helped me.
What are your goals for this year and in the future?
My goal this year is to make the top 8 at the World Championships, and to win the team event.
How do you train?
I train nearly everyday on the Penn State Team.