- 2016, bronze
- 2012, gold
- 2008, gold
- 2004, gold
- 2000, fourth
- MOST NOTABLE
- 2004, 2008, 2012 Olympic Games, gold; 2016 bronze
- Became the most decorated beach volleyball Olympian of all-time after winning bronze in 2016; Walsh Jennings has three gold and one bronze in beach volleyball; She is a five-time Olympian
- Walsh Jennings and May-Treanor won 21 consecutive Olympic matches and only lost one set (to Austria in 2012) during their 11-year run together
- Walsh Jennings was also on the 2000 U.S. Women’s Indoor National Team that competed at the Olympic Games in Sydney
- Walsh Jennings and May-Treanor won three straight FIVB world championships in 2005, 2007 and 2009
- Indoors, Walsh Jennings was the second volleyball player in NCAA history to be a four-time First-Team All-American when she was at Stanford (1996-99)
- DID YOU KNOW
- In 2016 on the FIVB World Tour, Ross and Walsh Jennings medaled nine times, of which five were gold. Finished the 2016 season tying for fifth at the World Tour Finals, losing to the Olympic gold medalists from Germany Laura Ludwig/Kira Walkenhorst
- Won bronze with April Ross at the 2016 Rio Olympics, beating Brazil's Larissa Franca/Talita Antunes, 17-21, 21-17, 15-9
- In the first FIVB tournament following the 2016 Olympics, won gold with Ross at the Long Beach Grand Slam, their fifth gold of 2016 and 11th as a team
- With Walsh Jennings, pair had six medals in 2016 Olympic qualification (2015-16) and earned a #3 seed at the Games: Fuzhou Open (3rd, 2015), Long Beach Grand Slam (2nd), Rio Grand Slam (1st), Vitoria Open (2nd), Xiamen Open (3rd), Fuzhou Open (1st, 2016), Cincinnati Open (1st, 2016), Moscow Grand Slam (1st, 2016), Gstaad Major (2nd, 2016)
- In 2016 on the AVP Tour, won gold three times with Ross
- Walsh Jennings and April Ross posted their 100th team victory at the 2016 Rio Grand Slam against Germany's Buthe/Borger in the semifinals
- Following the 2015 Rio Open, underwent surgery on her right shoulder for a torn labrum and capsule, her fifth surgery. In her first event back following surgery, won gold at the Rio Grand Slam on March 13, 2016. It was her 51st career FIVB gold and first gold in 2016 olympic qualification
- Finished ninth at the 2015 Beach World Championships with April Ross. Pair was eliminated in the round of 16 by China
- Made her return after a 32-day hiatus, with April Ross at the Beach World Championships in The Netherlands. Even after time off due to injury, the team was seeded third overall. Finished fourth at the Gstaad Major after re-injuring her shoulder in the third round, duo withdrew from the semifinal and bronze medal matches
- On the 2014 FIVB Tour, Ross and Walsh Jennings won gold medals at the Fuzhou Open in China, the Moscow Grand Slam, the Stavanger Grand Slam in Norway and the World Series of Beach Volleyball in Long Beach, Calif. The finished the season ranked third by the FIVB.
- Walsh Jennings and partner April Ross went undefeated on the domestic AVP Tour in 2014. They went 7-0 in tournaments, 36-0 in matches and 70-3 in sets
- Started playing full time with April Ross at the end of 2013 and the team won two FIVB gold medals
- Walsh Jennings and Misty May-Treanor beat April Ross and Jennifer Kessy for the gold medal at the 2012 Olympic Games. After the match, Walsh Jennings asked Ross to become her partner
- When Walsh Jennings and April Ross won the FIVB Xiamen Grand Slam on Oct. 27, 2013, Walsh Jennings set the all-time record for tournament victories by a women’s beach player with 113. Prior to Xiamen, she had been tied with May-Treanor at 112.
- Walsh Jennings and May-Treanor won AVP Team of the Year five consecutive years (2003-07)
- While at Archbishop Mitty High School in San Jose, Calif., Walsh Jennings asked May-Treanor for her autograph
After Battling To Olympic Bronze, Kerri Walsh Jennings And April Ross Named USA Volleyball Beach Team Of The Year
Darci Miller Dec. 14, 2016
The duo finished the year with a 65-9 record and six FIVB World Tour medals.
2016 Beach Team of the Year: April Ross and Kerri Walsh Jennings
Corinne Calabro Dec. 14, 2016
2016 Olympic bronze medalists April Ross and Kerri Walsh Jennings are the USAV Beach Team of the Year
April Ross named 2016 Female Beach Player of the Year
Corinne Calabro Dec. 07, 2016
April Ross received her fourth-consecutive USAV Female Beach Player of the Year award
Red, White & Trending: Oct. 28-Nov. 3
Jamie MacDonald Nov. 04, 2016
Relive the real-time, nail-biting (right, Elena Delle Donne?), tension-driven key moments of Game 7 of the World Series through Team USA's eyes -- including those of Conor Dwyer, who was in attendance, and Dexter Fowler, the baseball Olympian who helped break a 108-year drought; Dara Torres adds another accolade; Alise Post finds that her rehabbing fiance can throw a punch, plus more rehabbing from significant injuries for Jonathan Horton and Amy Purdy; Tyler Clary's wild ride and wedding bells for two of Team USA's best.
Celebrate World Smile Day With Team USA's Biggest Smiles From Rio
Oct. 07, 2016
Say cheese with some of Team USA's happiest athletes at the Olympic and Paralympic Games.
The Best Beach Volleyball Photos Of 2016
Sept. 22, 2016
Relive the year on the beach with 27 photos of Team USA's beach volleyball teams.
25 Times Team USA Had The Most Precious Celebrations At The Rio Olympics
Sept. 14, 2016
See Team USA's most emotional medal celebrations from Rio 2016.
Kerri Walsh Jennings And April Ross Return From Olympic Bronze To Win Grand Slam Gold
Associated Press Aug. 28, 2016
Also fresh off Olympic play, Phil Dalhausser and Nick Lucena took silver in Long Beach, California.
Back On The Beach, April Ross And Kerri Walsh Jennings Reflect On Olympic Bronze And The American Spirit
Sam Yip Aug. 27, 2016
The duo is competing this week at the Long Beach Grand Slam.
Kerri Walsh Jennings And April Ross Battle To Beach Volleyball Bronze
Peggy Shinn Aug. 17, 2016
The medal marked Walsh Jennings’ fourth in five Games and Ross’ second in as many.