Name: Jarryd Wallace
Sport: Track and Field
Event: 400m, 4x100m relay
Current Residence: Athens, Ga.
College: University of Georgia '15, Speech Communications
- 2012 Paralympic Games - 6th (400m)
- 2013 IPC Athletics World Championships, 1st (4x100m relay, 200m), 4th (100m)
- 2012 U.S Paralympic National Championship, fourth place (400m) fifth place (200m), sixth place (100m)
- 2011 Parapan American Games, gold medal (100m)
- 2011 U.S. Paralympic National Championship, bronze medal (100m), fourth place (200m)
- 2007 Georgia High School State Championships, first place (800m, 1600m, pre-amputation)
- 2006 Georgia High School State Championships, first place (cross country, pre-amputation)
Facts: Son of Jeff and Sabina Wallace... One sister, Brittany... Graduated from Oconee County High School and is currently enrolled at the University of Georgia... Hobbies include playing guitar and piano, singing, wake boarding, and surfing... Started a Leg in Faith Foundation in 2012 to provide prosthetic devices for future elite Paralympic runners...Member of the U.S. men's 4x100m relay team that holds the current world record set at the 2013 IPC Athletics World Championships in Lyon, France.
US Para Track and Field
More Stories ›