Name: David Wagner
Sport: Wheelchair Tennis
Discipline: Singles, Doubles
Current Residence: Chula Vista, Calif.
College: Walla Walla University '00, Elementary Education; Devery/Keller University, MBA
- 2012 Paralympic Games, Doubles - gold medal; Singles - silver medal
- 2008 Paralympic Games, Doubles - gold medal; Singles - bronze medal
- 2004 Paralympic Games, Doubles - gold medal; Singles - silver medal
- 2011 U.S. Open Singles and Doubles Champion
- 2010 U.S. Open Singles and Doubles Champion
- World No. 1 ranked in Quad Singles
- World No. 1 ranked in Quad Doubles
- Ranked Top 3 in the world since 2002
Facts: Son of Cathy Carson and Joe Wagner... Has one sister, Heather and one brother, Shane... Competed for Team USA at the 2004 and 2008 Paralympic Games... Hobbies include cooking, reading, cliff diving, longs walks on the beach and playing soccer.
US Wheelchair Tennis
More Stories ›