Name: Josh Turek
Sport: Wheelchair Basketball
Current Residence: Madrid, Spain.
College: Southwest Minnesota State University '02, Political Science
- 2004 Paralympic Games
- 2012 Paralympic Games - bronze medal
- 2011 Parapan American Games, gold medal
- 2002 SMSU Male Athlete of the Year
- 2002 First Team All-American
- 2001 U.S. Jr. World Championship Team
- 2000 First Team All-American
- Multiple MVP and Top Scorer of European Competition 03-12
Facts: Son of John and Luellen Turek... Siblings Ulette Bonner, Rachell Johnson, John Turek, Elisha Turek... Brother, John plays professional basketball... Went to the University of Nebraska... Has played for various club teams in Europe since 2005, most recently in Poland where he was 'Center of the Year'... Sister, Elisha played professional basketball in Spain from 07-10 after an illustrius career at Oral Roberts University.