Name: Jason Turner
Discipline: 10-meter Air Pistol
Current Residence: Colorado Spring, Colo.
- 2012 Olympic Games, 34th in 10-meter Air Pistol
- 2008 Olympic Games, bronze in 10-meter Air Pistol
- 2004 Olympic Games, 18th (free), 36th (air)
- 2010 Championship of the Americas, 1st (free)
- 2007 Pan American Games, gold (air, free)
- Three-time national champion (2006-free, 2007-air, 2007-free)
Fun Facts: Shot rifle for four years before switching to pistol...Enjoys playing softball and golf.
USA Shooting Bio