Weight: 183 lbs
Date of Birth: Nov. 12, 1992
Hometown: Richmond, Va.
Current Residence: Richmond, Va.
High School: Collegiate School (2011)
Coach: Geoff Brown
Club: Nova of Virginia Aquatics
Placed 8th in the 200m free, 13th in the 100m free, and 28th in the 200m butterfly at the 2009 Junior Nationals…Virginia 15-16 State record holder in the 200 yard free, 500 yard free, 100m free, 200m free…13th all-time USA 15-16 100m free and 11th all-time USA 200m free. Junior Nationals - 2009: 8, 200m FR; 13, 100m FR; 28, 200m FL
Co-Captain of the 2010 NCSA All-Star squad…Co-Captain of Collegiate School Varsity Swimming 2009-11…Nova Outstanding 15-18 boy…2010 Metro Swimmer of the Year…12-time high school All-State…10-time high school All-American… Collegiate School Varsity Swimming MVP ’08 & ’10…Harvard Prize Book award winner.
• Parents: Scott and Karen…Scott is an architect and Karen is a real estate agent
• Sibling(s): Older sister, Carter, swims at Princeton University
• Sports Played Before Swimming: Football and lacrosse
• Hobbies: Fishing, boating, napping, watching the Redskins
• Ultimate Way to Relax: Fishing, boating, napping, hanging out with friends
• Most Influential People: Parents - “they have let me sort of do my own thing and don’t ever pressure me to be like them, but I still aspire to be like them in many ways.”
• Training Stats: 7,500-9000 yards a day, 8 times a week