As an 18 year old high school student, Elitsa Storey made her 2006 Paralympic Winter Games debut in Torino, where she notched three top-10 finishes.
Storey was adopted as a youngster and happened to end up with a skiing family. She began taking lessons with Sun Valley Adaptive Sports and eventually was skiing well enough to join the Sun Valley Ski Team.
When not juggling her athletic and academic responsibilities, Storey volunteers with the Sun Valley Adaptive Sports program and enjoys playing tennis, swimming, waterskiing and camping.
- 2010: Team member – Paralympic Winter Games, Vancouver, Canada
- 2008: Second place, slalom – The Hartford Ski Spectacular,
- 2006: Sixth place, slalom; seventh place Super G; ninth place, downhill – Paralympic Winter Games,
- 2005: Bronze medal, downhill, Super G, giant slalom, slalom – U.S. Championships
- 2005: Two top-10 finishes in World Cup competition