- Three-time Olympian (2008, 2012, 2016); Two-time Olympic medalist (2 golds)
- Rio 2016 Olympic Games, 5th
- London 2012 Olympic Games, gold
- Beijing 2008 Olympic games, gold
- Athens 2004 Olympic Games, alternate
- Most recent: 2015 – gold
- Years of participation: 2007, 2011, 2015
- Medals: 3 (1 gold, 1 silver, 1 bronze)
- Gold – 2015
- Silver – 2011
- Bronze – 2007
- Selected to the 2015 FIFA Women’s World Cup All-Star Team
- Two-time FIFA World Cup Golden Glove Award winner (2011, 2015)
- Won the Bronze Ball as the third-best player of the 2011 FIFA World Cup, becoming the first goalkeeper to accomplish the feat.
U.S. Olympic Committee Announces Best Of February Honors For Team USA Awards Presented By Dow
United States Olympic Committee March 10, 2016
Snowboarder Kim, wrestler Burroughs and the women's soccer team earn February accolades.
Vote On Team USA's Top Athletes From February
March 01, 2016
See which athletes made Team USA's Best of February nominations and vote on your favorites.
Red, White & Trending: Feb. 19-25
Jamie MacDonald Feb. 26, 2016
Diver Steele Johnson strikes a pose in Rio after he and his partner #qualified, Team USA women hoop it up with style in their soles, hockey legends face off, Lindsey Vonn winds up starstruck, Jonathan Horton's class act and much more.
Young Players Shine With Vets As U.S. Women’s Soccer Team Wins CONCACAF Tournament
Michael Lewis Feb. 21, 2016
The U.S. team beat Canada 2-0 on Sunday after securing an Olympic berth on Friday.
U.S. Women's Soccer Team Qualifies For Rio 2016 Olympic Games
Michael Lewis Feb. 19, 2016
Alex Morgan had a hat trick and 17-year-old Mallory Pugh shined in the 5-0 win over Trinidad and Tobago.
U.S. Women's Soccer Team Defeats Costa Rica To Take The First Step Towards Rio
Darci Miller Feb. 10, 2016
Alex Morgan scored twice in a 5-0 win as Team USA dominated its first Olympic qualifying match.
Everything You Need To Know Ahead Of Women’s Soccer Olympic Qualifying
Michael Lewis Feb. 09, 2016
The CONCACAF tournament will be held Feb. 10-21 in Texas.
U.S. Soccer Names 20-Member Women's Team For Olympic Qualifying Tournament
U.S. Soccer Jan. 26, 2016
The Olympic qualification tournament will be held on February 10-21 in Texas.
Top 15 Team USA Women Of 2015
Paul D. Bowker Dec. 21, 2015
Who were the top female athletes across all sports in 2015?
U.S. Olympic Committee Announces 2014-15 Winners For Team USA Awards Presented By Dow, Best Of The Year
U.S. Olympic Committee Dec. 10, 2015
Awards ceremony to air Dec. 27 on NBCSN from 3-4 p.m. ET and feature NBC’s Natalie Morales as host.
More Stories ›