- 2015 World Championships: BRONZE
- 2014 World Championships: 14th
- 2013 World Championships: 39th
- 2016 U.S. Olympic Team Trials: 1st in K1 and 2nd in C2 with Zach Lokken
- 2015 U.S. National Team Trials: 1st in K1 and 3rd in C2 with Zach Lokken
- 2014 World Cup No. 4: 12th in K1
- 2014 World Cup No. 3: BRONZE in K1
- 2014 U-23 World Champion in K1
- 2013 World Cup Final: 39th, SILVER in Team K1
- 2012 U.S. National Champion in K1
- 2012 U-23 World Championships: 5th in K1
- 2012 US Olympic Team Trials: 2nd in K1
- 2011 Vadja Teen Cup: FIRST overall in K1
- 2011 U.S. National Team Trials: 1st in K1
- 2010 Junior World Championships: 4th in K1
2016 Rio Olympic Games Recap
Aaron Mann Aug. 23, 2016
16 races, 4 semifinals, 2 finals, and 2 top-10 finishes
Michal Smolen Falls Short In Bid To Win First Men's Kayak Medal
Karen Rosen Aug. 10, 2016
Smolen used Rio as a learning experience and is already ready to make history in Tokyo.
Rio 2016: Slalom Events Set to Begin
Aaron Mann Aug. 06, 2016
U.S. team looks to break Olympic medal drought with strong performances in Rio
Team USA Athletes, U.S. Olympic Committee Gear Up For Excitement Of Rio 2016 Olympic And Paralympic Games By Declaring #WeLoveRio
United States Olympic Committee July 14, 2016
Team USA and its athletes are showing their excitement for Rio in various ways.
Team USA Gears Up For Excitement Of Rio 2016
Andrea Mazzarelli June 23, 2016
Athletes have spent months competing in and visiting Rio and look forward to getting there this summer.
50 Social Media Accounts To Follow On The Road To Rio
June 16, 2016
Check out the accounts of these athletes, National Governing Bodies and media outlets to get yourself Rio ready!
Celebrate Flag Day With These 80 Patriotic Team USA Athletes
June 14, 2016
Team USA athletes are proud to represent the red, white and blue.
11 Travel Tips For Anyone Going To Rio
Lisa Costantini May 17, 2016
From the things to pack to the things to see, Team USA athletes share their best advice.
100 Storylines To Follow For The Rio 2016 Olympic Games
Karen Rosen April 27, 2016
Find out just about everything you need to know for the final countdown to the Rio Games.
Meet The First 100 Members Of The 2016 U.S. Olympic Team
April 24, 2016
From boxers to wrestlers, these athletes were the first to punch their tickets to Rio.
More Stories ›