- Won a bronze medal at the 2016 Olympic Games
- Member of the 2012 Olympic Team
- Helped the U.S. Men win the 2015 FIVB World Cup and qualify for the 2016 Olympic Games
- Named 2007 AVCA first team All-American, All-MPSF and NCAA All-Tournament as he helped UC Irvine win its first NCAA National Championship
- DID YOU KNOW?
- Competed at the 2014 FIVB World Championship
- Helped the U.S. Men win the FIVB World League silver medal in 2012
- Has competed for clubs in Spain and France and won several league championships with his French team Tours
- Played on the 2011 Pan American Cup team that took silver
- Played on the 2010 Pan American Cup team that won gold
- Won the Best Blocker award at the World Championship Qualifier on Aug. 15-17 in Irvine, Calif., as the U.S. Men won the event
- Played on U.S. Men’s Team that won the bronze medal at the World University Games in Bangkok, Thailand
- Played on the U.S. Men’s Junior National Team that finished eighth in the 2005 FIVB Men's U-21 World Volleyball Championships in Andhra Pradesh, India
- Helped the U.S. Men’s Junior National Team to a second place finish at the 2004 NORCECA Junior Men’s Volleyball Championship in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
- Attended Saugus High School (1999-2003) where he played both volleyball and soccer
Men's Update: 5 Things About David Lee
B.J. Hoeptner Evans (email@example.com) Jan. 28, 2016
Five things you might not know about middle blocker David Lee, plus updates on U.S. players competing around the world
Men's Update: 5 Things About Taylor Sander
B.J. Hoeptner Evans (firstname.lastname@example.org) Jan. 21, 2016
What you might not know about outside hitter Taylor Sander; plus updates on players competing around the world
U.S. Men's World Cup Squad Honored as Team of Year
B.J. Hoeptner Evans (email@example.com) Dec. 23, 2015
Lessons learned early in the season and youth movement contribute to success
Top 15 Team USA Men Of 2015
Paul D. Bowker Dec. 22, 2015
From shooting to alpine skiing, Paralympic track to luge, see who shone the brightest in 2015.
The 15 Best Photos Of Team USA Celebrating Victory In 2015
Dec. 22, 2015
These photos of pure joy and elation are sure to make your day.
Men's Update: Five Things About Murphy Troy
B.J. Hoeptner Evans (firstname.lastname@example.org) Dec. 17, 2015
Find out five things about U.S. opposite Murphy Troy that you might not know
U.S. Men's Update: Five Things about Kawika Shoji
B.J. Evans Nov. 11, 2015
Five things you might not know about Kawika Shoji plus updates on players competing around the world.
Men's Update: Five Top Travel Accessories
B.J. Evans Nov. 04, 2015
What are five important items that U.S. Men's Team players bring with them on the road?
U.S. Olympic Committee Announces Best Of September Honors For Team USA Awards Presented By Dow
United States Olympic Committee Oct. 08, 2015
Jorgensen, Burroughs and the U.S. Men's National Indoor Volleyball Team earn September accolades.
Vote On Team USA's Top Athletes From September
Oct. 01, 2015
See which athletes made Team USA's Best of September nominations and vote on your favorites.