- Won a bronze medal at the 2016 Olympic Games
- Member of the 2012 Olympic Team
- Helped the U.S. Men win the 2015 FIVB World Cup and qualify for the 2016 Olympic Games
- Named 2007 AVCA first team All-American, All-MPSF and NCAA All-Tournament as he helped UC Irvine win its first NCAA National Championship
- DID YOU KNOW?
- Competed at the 2014 FIVB World Championship
- Helped the U.S. Men win the FIVB World League silver medal in 2012
- Has competed for clubs in Spain and France and won several league championships with his French team Tours
- Played on the 2011 Pan American Cup team that took silver
- Played on the 2010 Pan American Cup team that won gold
- Won the Best Blocker award at the World Championship Qualifier on Aug. 15-17 in Irvine, Calif., as the U.S. Men won the event
- Played on U.S. Men’s Team that won the bronze medal at the World University Games in Bangkok, Thailand
- Played on the U.S. Men’s Junior National Team that finished eighth in the 2005 FIVB Men's U-21 World Volleyball Championships in Andhra Pradesh, India
- Helped the U.S. Men’s Junior National Team to a second place finish at the 2004 NORCECA Junior Men’s Volleyball Championship in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
- Attended Saugus High School (1999-2003) where he played both volleyball and soccer
Men's Update: U.S. Players Battle in Poland
B.J. Hoeptner Evans Dec. 07, 2016
Scott Touzinsky comes out on top in a battle against David Smith and Dustin Watten in Poland
Men's Update: David Lee in Turkey
B.J. Hoeptner Evans (email@example.com) Nov. 30, 2016
World traveler David Lee is playing in Turkey and went 1-1 with his team this week
Men's Update: Shoji Brothers Adapting to Russia
B.J. Hoeptner Evans Nov. 17, 2016
Erik Shoji does an interview on life in Russia
Men's Update: Sander in China
B.J. Hoeptner Evans Nov. 10, 2016
U.S. outside hitter Taylor Sander has begun competing in China and updates on U.S. men competing around the world
Men's Update: Micah in Italy
B.J. Hoeptner Evans (firstname.lastname@example.org) Oct. 14, 2016
Micah Christenson returns to his Italian team plus updates on other U.S. men competing overseas
Men's Update: What's Next?
B.J. Hoeptner Evans Oct. 06, 2016
U.S. men's players Have already started playing for their overseas clubs
25 Times Team USA Had The Most Precious Celebrations At The Rio Olympics
Sept. 14, 2016
See Team USA's most emotional medal celebrations from Rio 2016.
Back From The Brink, American Men Revel In Hard-Earned Volleyball Bronze
Nick McCarvel Aug. 21, 2016
After losing the first two sets, Team USA fought back and earned bronze over Russia for its first medal since '08.
U.S. Men's Volleyball Team Falls To Italy In Olympic Semifinal
Associated Press Aug. 19, 2016
Team USA put up a fight, forcing the match to five sets; will now play for bronze.
Team USA Cruises Into Men's Volleyball Semifinals With Three-Set Win Over Poland
Associated Press Aug. 17, 2016
The U.S. will face either Iran or Italy in the semifinals.