- 2011 Pan American Games team gold medalist
- 2009 World all-around champion.
- 2008 Olympic team silver medalist.
- 2009 U.S. all-around, uneven bars and floor exercise champion.
- Alternate for the 2007 World Championships Team that won a gold medal.
High School Graduation Year: 2011
Name of College: plans to attend Univ. of Florida
Year you began gymnastics: 1996
Favorite Event: Beam, Floor
How did you get involved in gymnastics: I was very active as a young child, so my parents signed me up in order to channel my energy.
Favorite thing about gymnastics: My favorite parts about gymnastics are going to different places and learning new skills.
Names of parents/guardians: Jeff and Mary
Names of sibling(s): Kyle Kassie Nathan
Family members in sports: All of my siblings participate in various high school sports. My father coaches high school soccer.
Interests Outside the Gym
Favorite school subject: science
Favorite music: Pretty much anything
Favorite Food: Chinese food
National Competition Results
- 2010 CoverGirl Classic, Chicago, Ill. - 2nd-BB; 4th-UB
- 2009 Visa Championships, Dallas, Texas - 1st-AA, UB, FX; 5th-BB
- 2008 U.S. Olympic Team Trials - Gymnastics, Philadelphia, Pa. - 8th-UB; 12th-BB; 14th-FX
- 2008 Visa Championships, Boston, Mass. - 3rd-UB; 7th-BB
- 2007 Visa Championships, San Jose, Calif. - 2nd-FX; 5th-AA, UB; 10th-BB
- 2007 U.S. Classic, Battle Creek, Mich. - 1st-AA; 2nd-UB; 3rd-VT, BB, FX(T)
- 2006 Visa Championships, St. Paul, Minn. - 3rd-BB(T); 4th-VT, UB (Jr. Div.)
- 2005 Visa Championships, Indianapolis, Ind. - 9th-VT; 14th-AA (Jr. Div.)
- 2005 U.S. Classic, Virginia Beach, Va. -
- 2004 American Classic, Ontario, Calif. -
- 2003 U.S. Challenge, San Antonio, Texas - 2nd-UB; 5th-AA
- 2003 American Challenge, Boston, Mass. -
International Competition Results
- 2011 Pan American Games, Guadalajara, Mexico - 1st-Team
- 2010 World Championships, Rotterdam, Netherlands - 2nd-Team; 4th-UB
- 2010 Pacific Rim Championships, Melbourne, Australia - 1st-Team
- 2009 World Championships, London, England - 1st-AA; 6th-UB
- 2009 USA-France Friendly Exchange, Rouen, France - 1st-Team, AA
- 2009 USA-Germany Friendly Exchange, Muelheim, Germany - 1st-Team, AA
- 2009 Tyson American Cup, Hoffman Estates, Ill. - 2nd-AA
- 2008 Olympic Games, Beijing, China - 2nd-Team
- 2008 Italy-Spain-Poland-USA competition, Jesolo, Italy - 1st-Team
- 2007 Toyota Cup, Toyota City, Japan - 3rd-UB, FX
- 2007 Good Luck Beijing International Tournament, Beijing, China - 2nd-FX; 3rd-AA; 4th-BB; 7th-UB
- 2007 World Championships, Stuttgart, Germany - 1st-Team (reserve athlete)
- 2007 USA vs Great Britain International Competition, Lisburn, Ireland - 1st-Team; 3rd-FX; 6th-AA
- 2007 Houston International Invitational, Houston, Texas - 3rd-AA
- 2006 International Gymnix, Montreal, Que., Canada - 2nd-AA, BB; 3rd-VT (Jr. Div.)