- 2016 U.S. OLYMPIAN
- 2012 OLYMPIC GOLD MEDALIST
- 2016 ELITE WOMEN'S WORLD CHAMPION
- 2014 ELITE WOMEN'S WORLD CHAMPION
- 2013 YOUTH WOMEN'S WORLD CHAMPION
- AMERICAS OLYMPIC QUALIFIER CHAMPION
- 2015 USA BOXING FEMALE ATHLETE OF THE YEAR
- U.S. OLYMPIC TRIALS CHAMPION
- 2015 PAN AMERICAN GAMES CHAMPION (FIRST AMERICAN FEMALE TO WIN GOLD AT PAN AMS)
- 2015 USA BOXING NATIONAL CHAMPION
- 2014 USA BOXING NATIONAL CHAMPION
- 2013 USA BOXING YOUTH NATIONAL CHAMPION
- 2012 WOMEN’S CONTINENTAL CHAMPION
- 2012 U.S. OLYMPIC TEAM TRIALS CHAMPION AND OUTSTANDING BOXER
- 2011 NATIONAL PAL CHAMPION
- TWO-TIME JUNIOR OLYMPIC NATIONAL CHAMPION
Three U.S. Women’s Boxers Take Home Bronze At World Championships
Craig Bohnert May 26, 2016
Crews earned her first world medal, while Cruz and Esparza took their second and third.
Five American Boxers Clinch Medals with Quarterfinal Wins at the 2016 Women’s World Championships
May 24, 2016
Top 5 U.S. Storylines At The Women’s World Boxing Championships
Lynn Rutherford May 18, 2016
A star-packed U.S. team takes the ring with an Olympic berth on the line.
100 Storylines To Follow For The Rio 2016 Olympic Games
Karen Rosen April 27, 2016
Find out just about everything you need to know for the final countdown to the Rio Games.
Meet The First 100 Members Of The 2016 U.S. Olympic Team
April 24, 2016
From boxers to wrestlers, these athletes were the first to punch their tickets to Rio.
Who Were The First U.S. Women To Win Olympic Gold In Each Sport?
Darci Miller March 24, 2016
From 1900 through 2012, look back at the first U.S. women to earn gold in these 31 sports.
America's First Women's Boxing Olympic Champion, Claressa Shields, Leads Three Athletes In Qualifying For Rio
Craig Bohnert March 17, 2016
Nico Hernandez, Charles Conwell and Shields earned their spots at the 2016 Olympics.
Twelve U.S. Olympic Trials Champions to Travel to Argentina Today for the Americas Olympic Qualifying Event
USA Boxing March 01, 2016
Top 15 Moments Of The 2015 Pan And Parapan American Games
Stuart Lieberman Dec. 29, 2015
Fifteen memorable moments from Team USA’s performance this summer in Toronto.
Watch Team USA Athletes Read 'Twas The Night Before Rio
Dec. 24, 2015
Your favorite Olympians, Paralympians and hopefuls give their take on the classic poem.
More Stories ›