- Three-time Paralympian (2008, 2012, 2016); Five-time Paralympic medalist (1 gold, 3 silver, 1 bronze)
- London 2012 Paralympic Games, silver (track time trial), bronze (team sprint), 5th (pursuit, road race), 6th (road time trial)
- Beijing 2008 Paralympic Games, gold (track time trial), silver (pursuit, road time trial)
- Set a world record in the track time trial at the Beijing 2008 Paralympic Games
- Most recent: 2016 – Track – 4th (team sprint), 5th (time trial), 6th (pursuit), 7th (scratch)
- Years of Participation: Track – 2007, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016; Road – 2007, 2009, 2010, 2014
- Medals: 15 (5 golds, 8 silver, 2 bronze)
- Gold – 2007 (road race, road time trial), 2009 (road race, track time trial, track pursuit)
- Silver – 2007 (pursuit), 2009 (road time trial), 2014 (track time trial)
- Bronze – 2011 (track time trial), 2012 (track time trial)
U.S. Cycling Team Wraps Up Rio Paralympics With 18 Medals
Nick Kiger Sept. 17, 2016
Samantha Bosco has best U.S. finish on final day of cycling in Rio.
Americans Finish Fourth On Final Day Of Track Cycling In Rio
Nick Kiger Sept. 11, 2016
The trio of Joe Berenyi, Chris Murphy, and Jennifer Schuble took fourth place in the team sprint.
Cyclist Scott Martin Celebrates Birthday With Close Race For Fourth
Nick Kiger Sept. 10, 2016
The U.S. Paralympic Cycling team had a packed day of racing, highlighted by Martin's fourth place finish.
Red, White & Trending: Aug. 26-Sept. 1
Jamie MacDonald Sept. 02, 2016
Team USA’s Paralympic stars — including Tatyana McFadden, Brad Snyder, Jennifer Schuble and Jessica Long — are are retracing the magical Road to Rio (and they look good doing it), the Final Five's Video Music Awards odyssey (hugs with Beyonce? yes, hugs with Beyonce), all sorts of hometown cameos ranging from first pitches (Danell Leyva could use some work) to making a speech in front of an NFL team, keys to cities, Katie Ledecky and The Boss, Jordan Burroughs pricelessly snuggling with his baby (and in the crib, no less), Steve Langton stares down the Badlands, Mikaela Shiffrin and Missy Franklin become the bestest and fastest of friends, and much more.
Eighteen athletes nominated to the U.S. Cycling Team who will compete at the Rio 2016 Paralympic Games
Beth Bourgeois July 03, 2016
Eighteen Athletes Nominated To The U.S. Cycling Team Who Will Compete At The Rio 2016 Paralympic Games
Beth Bourgeois July 03, 2016
The U.S. will have the largest cycling team at the 2016 Paralympic Games in Rio.
The Paralympic Movement Finds A Home In Birmingham, Alabama
June 30, 2016
Birmingham has provided countless opportunities to Team USA Paralympians and hopefuls.
Team USA Closes Successful Showing At UCI Para-cycling Track World Championships
Brianna Tammaro March 20, 2016
U.S. finishes with four medals, three world titles and world record in Montichiari
What To Watch At UCI Para-Cycling Track Worlds
Brianna Tammaro March 16, 2016
Team USA will make their last major international stop on the road to Rio in Montichiari, Italy.
Meet Chris Murphy: Longtime Disneyland Musician Turned Paralympic Cycling Star
Stuart Lieberman March 15, 2016
An accomplished trombonist, Murphy now has sights set on a world medal and a spot in Rio
More Stories ›