Discipline: Rapid Fire Pistol
Current Residence: Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Two-time Olympian (2008, 2012)
- 2008 Olympic Games, 5th place
- 2012 Olympic Games, falls in second round
- 2011 World Cup Final Wroclaw, Bronze Medalist
- 2010 World Championship, Team Bronze Medal
- 2009 World Cup Beijing, Gold Medalist
- 2008 U.S. Olympic Trials, 1st Place
- 2007 Pan American Games Silver Medalist
- 2005 Military Rapid Fire World Champion
- 2005 National Championship, Gold Medalist
Sergeant First Class Keith Sanderson started shooting in 1996 in Marine Corps matches ... Keith is currently a member of the U.S. Army's World Class Athlete Program ... Keith won an unprecedented three medals (one gold, one silver and one bronze) in three World Cups in 2009
Meet The First 100 Members Of The 2016 U.S. Olympic Team
April 24, 2016
From boxers to wrestlers, these athletes were the first to punch their tickets to Rio.
Keith Sanderson Takes Silver In Rapid Fire Pistol At Rio Olympic Test Event
Craig Bohnert April 23, 2016
Heading into his third Olympics, Sanderson matched his result from the 2007 Pan Am Games at the same venue.
15 U.S. Athletes Who Qualified For The Rio Olympics In 2015
Stuart Lieberman Dec. 31, 2015
15 athletes (and an additional one, provisionally) have already qualified for the team that's expected to exceed 500.
Shooter Keith Sanderson Qualifies For Third Olympics
Darci Miller Sept. 04, 2015
Sanderson earned his rapid fire pistol spot in Rio through the Olympic Points System.
Three Shooters To Qualify For Olympic Team Following World Cup Final
Clay Latimer Sept. 02, 2015
Heated battle between Matt Emmons, Michael McPhail for rifle prone spot highlights the event.
More Stories ›