Height: 6'4" Weight: 226 lbs.
Dallas Robinson, a member of the Army World Class Athlete Program, was a track coach at Berea College in Kentucky and was competing in the unattached 100-meters when a conversation with one of his athletes sparked his interest in trying out for the sport of bobsled. After his student graduated, Robinson asked him what his plans were in life. His response was "I plan on going home and working as a restaurant manager." Robinson encouraged him to think big and shoot for the stars, which led to his student making a decision to try out for the bobsled team.
A month or two later, Robinson's student called him and asked him to compete as well. "With the wife's permission of course, I decided I would commit to the sport full time," Robinson said. He said he likes the camaraderie between his teammates and the other nations. "Words cannot explain what it feels like to wear and compete in a USA uniform."
Robinson ran track at Eastern Kentucky University, where he grauated with a Bachelor's degree in Communication Studies. He is married to Lauren and one of three children. Robinson loves to work with kids and coaching. "I could do nothing else with my life and be content hanging out with kids everyday." He also studies sport science in relation to fitness and sport development.
His personal records in track and field are as follows: 6.10 in 55-meters, 6.64 in 60-meters, 10.33 in 100-meters and 20.97 in 200-meters.
- 2012-2013 World Cup as Brakeman for Nick Cunningham and Cory Butner in four-man - 20th in Igls (1/13), 23th in Sochi (2/13)
- 2012-2013 World Cup as Brakeman for Nick Cunningham in two-man - 21st in Koenigssee (1/13), 9th in Igls (1/13), 13th at World Championships in St. Moritz (1/13), 8th Team Event at World Championships in St. Moritz, 14th in Sochi (2/13)
- 2011-2012 World Cup as brakeman for John Napier and Nick Cunningham in two-man
-17th in Altenberg (1/12), 9th in Whistler (2/12)
- 2011-2012 World Cup as push athlete for Nick Cunningham in four-man
-9th in Whistler (2/12)
- 2011-2012 America's Cup as brakeman for Nick Cunningham in two-man
-GOLD in Lake Placid #1 (12/11), GOLD in Lake Placid #2 (12/11)
- 2011-2012 America's Cup as push athlete for Nick Cunningham in four-man
-SILVER in Lake Placid #1 (12/11), 6th in Lake Placid #2 (12/11)