Weight: 190 lbs
Date of Birth: Aug. 9, 1992
Hometown: Portland, Ore.
Current Residence: Hillsboro, Ore.
High School: Hillsboro High School (2011)
Coach: James Resare
Club: Hillsboro HEAT Swim Team
Finished in the top 20 in the 200m backstroke at the 2009 US Open…finished 12th in the 200m backstroke at the 2009 Long Course Junior Nationals…finished top 10 in the 200m backstroke at the 2009 Short Course Junior Nationals…first place in the 200 back at the NW Senior Sectionals.
US Open - 2009: 19, 200m BK LC Junior Nationals - 2008: 12, 200m BK…2007: 17, 200m BK
Short Course Jr. Nationals - 2009: 7, 200 BK NW Sr. Sectionals - 2009: 1, 200m BK
2008-09 USA Swimming Academic All-American…Honor Roll (freshman, sophomore, junior) with a 3.45 cumulative GPA…High School All-American in the 100 back
• Future Professional Aspirations: Something related to sports
• Parents: Paul and Lori…Paul is an electronic technician and Lori is a veterinary technician
• Sibling(s): Older sister, Kaitlin, swam at Oregon State University
• Started Swimming: “My sister swam, and I thought it looked like fun”
• Sports Played Before Swimming: Soccer, baseball
• Hobbies: Basketball, video games, hanging out with friends
• Ultimate way to Relax: Sleeping
• Most Influential Person: Parents - “They have always supported me.”
• Training Stats: Swims 7,500 yards a day, 3-5 hours a day, 6 days a week