Ski and Snowboard
Current Residence: Steamboat Springs, Colo.
College: Colorado Mountain College
- 2014 Olympic Winter Games, 24th in men's parallel giant slalom, DSQ in men's parallel slalom
- 2013 World Championships, silver (parallel slalom), 11th (parallel giant slalom)
- 2012-13 World Cup Moscow, 4th (parallel slalom)
- 2012-13 World Cup Bad Gastein, 4th (parallel slalom)
- 2008 World Cup Valmalenco, bronze (parallel giant slalom)
- 2007 World Championships, 11th (parallel giant slalom), 13th (parallel slalom)
- 2006 U.S. National Championships, 1st (parallel slalom, parallel giant slalom)
- Eight-time North American Cup champion (2006-13)
Fun Facts: Learned to ski at 18 months old...Retired after 2009-10 season and worked as regional sales manager at a golf club, and became certified as a muscle activation techniques (MAT) specialist...Enjoys "freeriding," without clocks, coaches or competitions...Hobbies include mountain and road biking, golfing, listening to music, reading, music, working out and practicing yoga...Plans to pursue a career that is eco-friendly, creative and unique upon retiring from snowboarding.
More Stories ›