Bobsled & Skeleton
Before attending a bobsled recruitment camp in March 2011, Brittany Reinbolt was a member of the 2010 women's national tackle football team and competed in track and field at Winona State University. Reinbolt made the switch from a brakeman to a driver in the 2012-2013 season, and made her debut as a pilot during a December North American Cup in Calgary, Alberta.
Reinbolt is currently enrolled as a student in the Keller Graduate School of Management. When she's not studying or training, her hobbies include skateboarding and video editing. Her ideal location is, ironically, a warm beach with good surf.
- Rode a motorized scooter 1,800 miles across the country with my sister.
- 2014-2015 North American Cup - SILVER in Park City #2 (2/15); GOLD in Park City #1 (2/15); SILVER in Lake Placid #2 (1/15); BRONZE in Lake Placid #1 (1/15); 8th in Calgary #2 (11/14); 13th in Calgary #1 (11/14); 4th in Park City #2 (11/14); 5th in Park City #1 (11/14)
- 2012-2013 North American Cup -7th in Calgary #3 (12/12), 8th in Calgary #4 (12/12), 8th in Calgary #5 (12/12)
- 2012-2013 North American Cup as a brakeman for Berit Tomten -5th in Park City #1 (11/12)
- 2011-2012 Europa Cup as brakeman for Jazmine Fenlator and Elana Meyers -5th in Koenigssee #1, GOLD in Koenigssee #2 (11/11)
More Stories ›